Samriddhi Finance, a National Level Finance Company with its Head Office in Hetauda,is looking for young, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens for Human Resource Department for Kathmandu Station.
Human Resource Officer -01 (For Kathmandu)
The position is responsible for overall functions of Human Resource Department of the Company.
• Manage Recruitment and Selection process
• Planning, organizing, and controlling the human resource activities
• Organizing the specific training as required
• Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting, promotions and hiring analytics
• Handling performance evaluation management of employee
• Drawing plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
• Leading the development and implementation of human resource initiatives and systems
• Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Management/Human Resource
• Minimum 2 year’s experience in Human Resource Department
• Preference shall be given to those candidates having experience in BFIs
• Excellent knowledge of various Human Resource functions such as hiring, pay & benefits, recruitment, evaluation, training, development and motivation etc.
• Outstanding organizational time management skills
• Good decision-making and motivational skill
• Should have knowledge of Labor Laws
• Excellent Leadership and communication skills
• Having valid two wheelers driving license
Age limit: Minimum 21 years and not exceeding 45 years.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum vitae, credentials and latest passport size photograph before close of business dated 2078/05/22 on following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The exam procedure is interview and presentation. No telephone/email queries shall be entertained. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The company reserves the right to reject or accept any/ all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.